Monday, January 16, 2012

Bundaberg Ginger Beer

Bundaberg Ginger Beer
Australia
Purchased at Jungle Jim’s, Fairfield, OH.


As we know, there’s nothing boring or “normal” about those Aussies. This one is no exception. It’s an eye catching stubby brown bottle with a pull-tab I thought disappeared decades ago. Label and logo also look good. It might sound a bit shallow but already it’s a good experience, well, except for the price. Did I mention it’s about $2.50 a bottle?

Now for the taste. Very Nice! It’s a great change of pace and very refreshing. Like a ginger ale but with a heavier ginger taste. This brew is cloudy with ginger (and maybe a little yeast) but you won’t be picking it out of your teeth. There seems to be a fruity side to it, which is nice. A few ginger brews I’ve had had a bit of a pine-sol after taste. Not Bundys! This is absolutely the best Ginger Brew I have ever tasted. I hope their Root Beer is this good.

 


Great bottle. Great label. Great cap. Great taste.
Even though a 4 pack costs around $10, I am giving Bundaberg’s Ginger Beer a 4-pack rating! Sip it on occasion and hope for a sale.

Here's what's inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment